NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large oilfield service provider is currently seeking an Field Service Specialist to be based in Leduc, AB
on a 3 month contract.
Individuals will need to be local to the area as no LOA/relocation is provided. There is fpossibility of field travel required.
The Field Service Specialist will provide hands on technical installation, repair and maintenance., operating support and supervision of equipment and services.
- Troubleshooting situations when required
- Willingness to promote the product and service line
- Great general attitude towards duties
- Willingness to work rigorous schedule in inclement weather and varying conditions
- Willing to travel when required
- Ability to drive long distances and follow rigorous safety guidelines
- Good communication skills to interface with clients
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to understand blueprint, drawings, isometrics and electrical drawings
- High school Diploma
- Journeyman (Electrician, Pipefitter, Instrumentation) is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- 2 years of hands on mechanical experience
- Good communication skills
- Clean Drivers Abstract with Class 5 license
- Good Mechanical Amplitude with ability to work with hand tools.
- Comfortable working with heights and confined spaces
- Ability to be on call or work OT.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.