Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Recruiters are based out of Houston, Texas, US. Please consider accepting calls from our corporate office in Houston, Texas, US.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Comply with the company's Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Operation of phosphate tank and bead blast unit.
- Moves materials by forklift and overhead crane as necessary.
- Ensure products are safely positioned in the relevant area ready for machine operations.
- Slot and stamp any relevant identification as per work instruction.
- Post inspection, ensure all swarf is removed from product and any necessary coatings are applied.
- Stores and issues raw material when required.
- Removes swarf from machines and floor areas as necessary.
- Sorts, marks or tags finished work.
- Maintains inventory of various stocks as directed.
- Loads and unloads material and tools from deliveries ensuring relevant paperwork is checked and submitted to the office.
- Ensures ID numbers are stencilled on incoming tools for identification.
- Cleans and tidies all areas inside and outside Machine Shop.
Additional duties may be required within job holder's area of competence to fulfil the company's needs.
Requirement- Must be flexible on shifts:
Position is required to work shifts as follows:
Day shift: Monday - Friday 07.30 - 15.30
Night Shift: Monday - Thursday 15.30 - 0200
Education / Qualification:
- Fork Lift License
- Secondary School Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Inventory Management
- Overhead Gantry Crane
- Banksman Slinger
- Manual Handling
- Strong Verbal & Written Skills
HSEQ System Requirements:
ITS operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) at all operational facilities to meet their business, legal and moral HSEQ obligations. All personnel are required to work in full compliance with the requirements set out in the ITS Group IMS, this will include as a minimum.
- Supporting continual improvement of the integrated management system by expressing better and safer ways to perform tasks and improve policies and procedures.
- Participate in HSEQ training required to meet minimum identified for position undertaken
- Attending Toolbox Talks, HSEQ meetings and trainings as and when required.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.