The Senior Advisor Change Management (CM) role is a senior position within the OD & Learning Centre of Excellence, reporting to the VP OD & Learning. As a senior CM consultant and a co-owner of Shell's Change methods, tools, thought capital, the primary purpose of the role is to:
- deliver group-wide programmes and initiatives
- drive company competitiveness through proactively building the CM capability of the Group
- select the right external intellectual property, thought leadership and external research to strengthen
Shell's CM philosophies, approaches and Tools
- Deepen CM competence amongst practitioners in the wider organisation
The Senior Advisor Change Management will support VP Organisation Development & Learning (as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor) to:
- Support the Shell Group / Executive Change Agenda
- Deliver group-wide change initiatives
- Externally attract the right talent for the Change community as a whole
- Develop a change capability of highly experienced, internally respected and externally recognized professionals
- Provide expert coaching and advice to Change practitioners (specialists and generalists) across the Business
- Ensure that the Change approaches, methods and tools are fit for purpose for the business challenges
- Generate thought leadership and translate this into actionable insights for Shell
- Select and manage a best-in-class community of external consultancies and thought leaders
- Actively generate and leverage meaningful insights from HR Analytics
- Build strong alliances within HR and with senior line Managers
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation, and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.Requirements
Externally recognised, internally credible thought leader in Change Management (aspects of Analysis, Change Strategy, Change Planning, Change Execution) with significant experience in assessing, planning, preparing, executing strategic CM interventions to quality Outcomes.
- Proven track record in working as trusted advisor at senior business leader level on critical, complex CM challenges and influencing effectively at different organisational levels.
- Experience in coaching and developing others (developing deep competence in others in CM Capability development/coaching)
- Proven CM intervention delivery track record (strong planning and execution discipline; delivering high quality, high impact solutions and interventions)
- Courage and determination to challenge current practices and orthodoxies, challenge senior leaders while maintaining effective relationships
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work Environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.