Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Heroica Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To guide & move the team ensuring the assigned task is accomplished in the given time frame like rig callout executes; disputes resolving. Also promote team work and evaluate the team members input and hard work from time to time
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Coordinate with internal (Managers/Supervisors/Coordinators) & external Customers/Clients.
- Finalize & communicate the team with the Customer needs, specifications & all necessary supports to full fill their operational requirements.
- Ensure all team members contribution to work assignments.
- Evaluate the team members work performance periodically & report to the management.
- Provide the team members good health & safety environments.
- Ensure all the necessary documentation related to the project operations on time.
Report any problems & concerns regarding the operations to project- coordinators & management.
- Communicate & Update the ongoing activities to Team members from Time-to-time.
Other related Duties, as assigned
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- SSC with ITI or Diploma or Bachelors Degree with mechanical aptitude
- 5+ year of relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Understanding on Fishing & Drilling Tools & their operations
- Knowledge on Rig operations & the Nature
- Logistics(Technical & Non-Technical)
- Basic knowledge on Import/Export
- Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
- Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
- Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
- Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
- Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
- As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.