Skills: Business Development, Commercial Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a Business Relation and Local Content professional, to develop, in conjunction with the Sustainability Manager, the local Development Plan for Eni Mexico, and the Community investment Strategy. The key responsibilities will be to provide support to the Sustainability Manager in the activities related to the Human Rights, including analysis, development and implementation of your findings. You will provide support to the Sustainability Manager regarding the Local Content activities and develop all the aspects related to the Circular Economy and Forestry.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Developing and updating Local Development Plan and Community investment strategy
• Helping the Manager in the definition of the Sustainability Budget and input in SEGMENT.
• Reviewing the studies related to the social impact aspect like EVIS and HESIA
• Monitoring and update Contractual obligation for the contractual area related to Sustainability aspect.
• Coordinating the activities related to the Human Rights, in terms of activities with the contractors and follow up of eventually implementation
• Managing the company Stakeholders Management System, mapping all the stakeholders and keeping the system update with a continuous monitoring of the evolution in terms of change in the territory.
• Developing, updating and maintaining the local development plan in conjunction with HQ
• Helping The Manager in the definition and update of the Circular Economy plan, and monitoring the implementation of itself.
• Developing the Company forestry strategy in conjunction with HQ and Sustainability Manager
Temporary, local, residential
• Knowledge on management processes
• Advanced Excel knowledge.
• Problem solving
• Planning target control
• Ability to balance team and individual goals and have a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant area
• Fluency in Spanish and in English
"Build the future of energy"