Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The applicant will be responsible in Mechanical Projects: FEED Study and Project Management, e.g. preliminary study, basic engineering, preparation of tender package, bidder evaluation, project execution and coordination.
The job will be based in Tripoli but the client may ask for site visits.
- Min 15+ years combined experiences in an Oil & gas industry with a focus on engineering design, Installation, testing, commissioning, operation & maintenance of major oil & gas production / separation / compression / storage / transportation equipment & facilities.
- Candidate should have thorough knowledge of rotating & static machinery, e.g. atmospheric/cryogenic storage tank, pressure vessel, pump, compressor, piping & etc.
- To review, approve and amend EPC contractor's designs and proposals.
- Applicant should be capable to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and should be a self-stated with the ability to direct others and require minimal supervision.
- Applicant should possess a wide knowledge of relevant international codes and standards applied in oil & gas industry and should be fluent in English Language, spoken and written with the ability to write specifications and reports in clear and effective English.
- Applicant must have excellent understanding and organizational skills to coordinate projects and technical staff in the preparation of all project requirements for Design Basis, FEED studies, bidding documents and tender evaluations.
- The candidate will be required to manage technical input and deliverables on a project ensuring that:
- Company procedures are adhered to for the project
- Technical and operational requirements for the project are achieved
- Project / contract objectives are achieved and the quality of work is maintained
- Candidate must have a positive attitude to team work, and should have experience working abroad with frequent Site visits to monitor projects he is involved with, desert experience preferable
- Candidate should show proven stable employment records
- Mechanical Engineer with B.Sc. from a recognized university
- Computer Skill: Sufficient for the execution of discipline engineering activities
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 70 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates )
• Work Cycle of 90 Days Work /30 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day
• 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation and internal transportation will be provided
• Single Status
If you are interested and think that you have the right experience, please apply by pressing on the APPLY NOW button below.
Only Candidates with the right experience are invited to apply.