Skills: NDT Technician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Inspecting BOP products per Cameron specifications, dimensionally and visually
- Perform NDE testing (magnetic particle and liquid penetrate)
- Ability to enter inspection findings, daily time, and look up inspection documents using SAP
- Create inspection reports
- Non conformance reporting
- Receiving inspection using SAP
- Projects as assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years demonstrated dimensional tools experience using micrometers and calipers
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills a must
- Self-starter is a must
- SAP experience
- NDT Level II preferred
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.