Skills: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Services
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client is one of the biggest oil and gas service organizations with global presence. For their shore based project in Serbia we are recruiting a Hydrotest Superintendent.
- Organise, coordinate and control the execution of the Hydrotest activities
- Ensure management of the interfaces with all construction disciplines and engineering department
- Interpretation of Technical Project documents
- Hydrotest and Reinstatements - interpretation of gauging activities results, applicable pressurization or depressurization steps
- Support of prefabrication, fabrication and installation of piping, piping underground, steel structures and supports
15 years of relevant experience
Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
Knowledge of welding and NDT techniques, procedures (e.g. WPS, PQR) and equipment.
This will be a long term, rotational opportunity.
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.