Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Officer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (REFINING)
Primary Purpose of Job
1) Implement and continually improve QP Incident Management systemvia investigating, following up and closing HSE incidents to ensurecompliance to incident management KPIs.
2) Identify the incident /accident trends, situation, action andreason that led to the incident and propose effective preventiveand corrective measure in order to prevent losses.
1) Bachelor in an Engineering disciple or equivalent education withrelevant experience.
2) Attended safety courses.
Experience & Skills
1) 8 years in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry, with a widebackground knowledge in process designs, operations, regulations,standards, research studies. Inclusive 3-5 years as anIncident/Accident Analyst in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.
2) Ability to apply knowledge and expertise using original andinnovative professional approaches and techniques, to solve safetyrelated issues relating to Oil and Gas development and relatedproblems.
3) Strong negotiation, computer and presentation skills.
4) Ability to perform field inspections, perform risk assessment,review/prepare proposals and reports, communicate well orally andin writing, interpret and analyze data.
5) Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams,and be flexible in work assignments.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.