WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a Instrument Commissioning Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Accountable for the safe and timely preparation and execution of the project Instrument commissioning work scope, in adherence with project HSEQ safety targets, procedures and practices,
- Accountable for ensuring all instrument commissioning is carried out in accordance with project commissioning specifications, standards and procedures.
- Accountable for developing the project instrument commissioning strategy and approving instrument procedures
- Accountable for ensuring instrument commissioning is carried out in accordance with project schedules and budget.
- To play an active role in ensuring that all project HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- To process safe completion of designated instrument commissioning activities in line with the project schedule and milestones in a consistent and timely manner.
- To assist in maintenance of the project budget through dillegence and utilisation of efficient and working practices.
- Supervise the safe completion of the project instrument pre-commissioning/commissioning work-scope
- Supervise and support the project Instrument Commissioning Team.
- Provide Fire & Gas input into project instrument system design during the project design phase.
- Provide instrument commissioning input to the project plans and schedules
- Develop project instrument commissioning strategy documents
- Review/approve and supervise the design and installation of minor temporary instrument systems / supplies
- Review and approve instrument commissioning procedures - ensure compliance with project standards, specifications and procedures.
- Ensure all instrument commissioning activities adhere to all applicable site / project safety procedures and practices.
- Actively participate in all company and project safety initiatives.
- Liaise with the instrument engineering office to ensure that the electrical fabrication drawings are produced in line with commissioning requirements.
- Audit site/project instrument activities on a regular basis to ensure all compliance with project safety, environmental, and quality requirements,
- Monitor and report instrument commissioning progress on a regular basis
- Approve all instrument system/sub-system mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning sign-off certificates/milestones
- Ensure a safe Instrument Permit to Work and isolation system is in place and adhered to.
- Manage/attend project HAZID's / Risk Assessments