This is a permanent residential position based in main office under the Field Operations Department.
- Provide Al Shaheen production chemistry experience, direction and guidance to the NOC production & well performance team in order to maximize production and injection performance.
- Ensure that operations manage production and injection volumes within specified environmental criteria limits.
- Define chemical treatment programs and ensure their proper implementation, in order to achieve continuous, safe optimum production and integrity of installations.
- The lead chemical treatment supervises 3 direct reports, 6 in-house contractors, 2 laboratory Technicians located on A site and B site.
- Responsible for chemical products and service contracts
- Drive incident free environment through maintaining a strong safety culture.
- Contributes to asset integrity by reporting any anomaly observed in the daily monitoring of the plant.
- Ensure that all projects and changes are assessed within safety and operational envelopes.
- Ensure that all tasks and activities led by the chemical treatment team are risk assessed and contribute to environmental performance KPIs.
- Execution of chemical treatment activities in compliance with HSE requirements
- Design and deployment of adequate treatment to guarantee maximum production availability, process stability, installation integrity, quality of delivered fluids
- Continuity of chemicals delivery and stability of stocks on and offshore
- Continuous optimization of chemical treatments to minimize costs
- Management of chemicals contracts and contractors relations
- Chemical budget definition and control of expenditure
- Monitoring and analysis of laboratory results to ensure that produced or injected fluids meet the desired specifications.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate or higher degree in Chemistry, Chem. Engineering, Petrol. Engineering or related subjects
- Min. 10 years O&G industry experience, with at least 5 in a Production Chemistry role
- In-depth knowledge of Production Chemistry, good knowledge of oil and gas process
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment