Skills: Production Operator, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Working for an international oil and gas exploration and production company our client is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to fill the position of Lease Operator within the Permian Asset, and based out of the Midland/Odessa area.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Daily operation of equipment on locations i.e compressors, valves, vessels, pump, etc.
- Daily operations of emergency shutdown systems
- Process controls and measurements
- Troubleshooting and correcting of unusual operating conditions
- Maintaining required reports and logs
- Minor maintenance on production equipment
- Monitor equipment for optimal efficiency
- schedulig tank liquid handling
- Ensure safe working environment
-Respond to call outs
- Experience workiung in Cryogenic Processing Facility is strongly preferred
- Ability to work a full-time work schedule, + Overtime
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Proficient in the use of computers utilizing a MS Office environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision
- Technical skills related to math and analytical processes
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization
- High School diploma or GED required, with some college or technical training a plus
- 1+ years oil and gas industry experience preferred
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/