Doha, Doha, Qatar
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Skills: Project Management, LNG
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $10000 - $15000 per month
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We have a direct (permanent) opportunity for you to work for a Qatar Oil & Gas Operator.
- Job roles:
- Projects Support Specialist
Job Location: Qatar.
- BS in Business or MS Engineering from accredited university
- 15+ year's oil and gas industry experience.
- Experience in Concept Select phase of project activities
- Minimum of 3 years Project Support experience on oil and gas industry capital projects.
- Experience in leading and developing Project Management System Deliverables up to FEED (Project Objectives & Strategies, Project Categorization, Project Roadmap, Gate Packages, etc.).
- Familiarity with Offshore and Onshore Operations with work experience in related projects or operations.
- Leads project support activities, ensuring processes are in place to provide support services needed to achieve cost, schedule, contracting, reporting and information management system
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.