Skills: Project Management, LNG
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $110000 per month
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We have a direct (permanent) opportunity for you to work for a Qatar Oil & Gas Operator.
- Job roles:
- Interface and Technical Support Specialist
Job Location: Qatar.
- BS Engineering or Project Management
- Requires 12+ years of broad-based, project related professional experience, at least 5 years of which should be in project services roles.
- Experience of working with structured project management systems, and applying those systems within the context of large-scale projects and/or drilling campaigns.
- Possesses significant experience in establishing new procedures and systems within a project organisation and managing assigned staff.
- Possesses excellent communication and inter-personal skills to lead and influence others.
- Good written and oral English language skills.
- Focuses efforts on the early formulation of upstream projects and projects Services functions in support of the timely execution of their key activities in relation to Conceptual and Pre-FEED Contract Administration
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.