Doha, Doha, Qatar
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $11000 - $18000 per month, Benefits: +Benefits
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We have a direct (permanent) opportunity for you to work for a Qatar Oil & Gas Operator.
- Job roles:
- Process Engineering Specialist
Job Location: Qatar.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years technical experience in process discipline and at least five (5) years specific involvement in project and major process facilities.
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of:
- Process engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Applicable codes, standards, and trade practices
- Thorough knowledge and expert judgment in the selection and application of process and process control hardware and software
- Strong background, including operations, in oil and gas production facilities.
- Broad understanding of Safety aspects in design (API 14C regulations, relief and blowdown, passive and active fire protection, etc.)
- Review and monitor process design, ensures that the Project's requirements, as detailed in the Technical Specifications, for all process engineering are carried out
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.