Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Production - Refinery
OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT OIL MOVEMENT
Primary Purpose of Job
Control and coordinate the movement of Crude and Condensate feeds to Crude & Condensate Refineries, raw/blended Products within Refinery, the import/export of refined products on schedule through Berth No. 6, the blending of refinery products to the marketing specification in particular the Gasoline (97R and 90 R) and LGO products, supply and return of raw materials with AL-SEEF linear alkyl benzene plant (LAB). Ensure the efficient and economical operations of the Tank Farm Operation, uninterrupted supply of on-spec refined products for local market, maintaining the strategic storage of Petroleum products, that offsite area in the Refinery, and Berth6 installations have safe and sound operating condition and free of fire hazards.
1. Degree in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
Experience & Skills
1. 12 years broad experience in the Oil & Gas industry including 8 years in a Refinery at a senior Supervisory level.
2. Fluent in oral and written English.
3. Good communication/presentation skills.
4. Quick troubleshooting skills, decisiveness, sharp analytical and computer skills.
5. Very good analytical, creative, management and motivational skills.
6. Ability to interact and coordinate positively within & other departments in a direct and professional manner.
7. Strong leadership skills.
8. Intensive knowledge of field activities, organizing abilities, presentation techniques and logical analysis.
9. Able to generate reports and use customized software.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.