Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
Controls, Coordinates & Directs, all Integrated Operational & unplanned (routine / non-routine) maintenance activities of QP Refinery complex at Mesaieed, (Crude Refineries, Condensate refinery, RFCC & Product Treatment Complex, SRU & Utilities Section and Oil Movement) on all days including week-ends & holidays. Responsible as OM (R) after the normal working hours, weekends and holidays. Initiates Emergency Response and activates Emergency Control Centre as Emergency Manager until the ER team takes over the centre.
1. Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
1. 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry including at least 8+ years in a Refinery at a senior Supervisory level (must have working exposure to Primary & Secondary Refinery Processing Units).
2. Team player, Respectful, Transparent & Ability to work independently.
3. Behave in accordance with values / ethics.
4. Negotiation and presentation skills.
5. Good & Clear communication skills.
6. Very good analytical, creative, management and motivational skills.
7. Conversant with basic computers operation.
8. Various Trainings - Fire & Safety/Vocational/Behavioural/ Management
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.