Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
As a global enegy player, PETRONAS offer opportunities all over the world. Our workforce covers more than 30 countries and we recognise that our people are the key PETRONAS' successful and rapid growth around the world PETRONAS was ranked among the TOP5 Best Companies for Leadership in Asia by hay Group in 2013. We invest heavily in recruiting and maintaining a talented workforce to nurture and develop our people so they can make a difference in the industry and communities.
Learn everything you need about working with PETRONAS here to start your journey with us.
Implement Occupational Health (OH) programs in support of the HSSE Strategy through provision of specialist advice, support and intervention activities for PETRONAS businesses aimed at improving health and wellness and achieving compliance to Company and regulatory Health requirements.
- Provide input towards development of Group Occupational Health and Wellness programs and projects
- Provide expert support and technical advice on clinical, occupational, public and environmental health matters, including health emergency and business continuity planning (pandemic).
- Design, Implement and Evaluate Occupational Health programs and initiatives.
- Drive Implementation of Company health standards, procedures, guidance and processes related to Occupational Health and Wellness.
- Provide input to the analysis and reporting of Health performance parameters at Group.
- Conduct coaching and trainings, internal presentations and participate and contribute in Occupational Health Community of Practice (CoP) within PETRONAS
- Network with technical experts/external parties and professional bodies for continuous technical development and knowledge enhancement.
- Participate and share knowledge of best practices through research and external presentations.
- Foster and sustain effective working relationships within the Company and with relevant external stakeholders
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Recognised Medical Degree registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) with valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Post graduate qualification in Occupational Health.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience, of which 5 years in Occupational Health role.
- Experience working in oil and gas industry is highly desirable
- Passionate with a proactive attitude and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500.
Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia.
We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations.
Petronas is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.