Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Colico, Lombardy, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Cameron Valves & Measurement currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Machinist to join the team in Colico, Italy.
The Machinist will work a three shift pattern in the valves machining department with his main responsibility on machining high quality components using CNC machine drawings.
- Three to five years machinist experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of technical drawings (reading drawings, mastery of dimensional and geometry tolerance).
- Good knowledge of the traditional measure systems and of the methodology of measurement with machine probes.
- Good knowledge of CNC control systems - Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain - you should have Ideally worked on one of the three.
- Experience on 3/4/5 axis machines.
- Knowledge of the classifications of the inserts and tools.
- Basic knowledge of machining by chip removal (cutting speed, cutting edge).
- Good computer skills.
- Italian speaker.
- Ability to work at height - will be subject to a medical check
- Ability to work shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am).
- Good attitude and collaboration - especially when you are handing over to the next shift.
- Basic English skills.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.