WorleyParsons is looking for a Subsea CAD Engineer to join their Aberdeen office on a contract basis.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- To create and check project drawings as a member of the subsea team.
- Technical - the ability to produce first class engineering design work on conceptual, FEED, detailed design and operational support projects.
- Quality - ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with the Company Quality Policy and procedures.
- Health, Safety & Environment - take reasonable care of own safety and that of others. Work in accordance with training and instruction provided, reporting any shortfalls in control systems. Adhere to the requirements of the Company Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and report all incidents and accidents without delay.
- Cost control - good awareness of project CTR's and the actual time spent creating and checking project deliverables.
- Highlighting any potential issues.
- HNC / HND qualification (or regional equivalent) in an engineering discipline is desirable although time served experience is sufficient where agreed.
- Track record in producing Computer Aided Designs.
- Track record in producing CAD and / or INVENTOR Designs.
- Experience in CAD design of subsea components, installation storyboards, pipeline systems etc.
- Ability to use CAD / INVENTOR "Vault" for upholding and maintaining the document control system.
- Knowledge of subsea oil & gas systems is essential.
- Preparation of subsea alingment sheets, pipeline tie-in's and approaches, piping isometrics, P&ID's and PFD's.
- Experience within a project-based engineering environment is preferred.
- Demonstrable ability and enthusiasm to deliver efficient analytical solutions to engineering design tasks.