Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Leipzig, Saxony, Germany
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Project Engineer - (Fluent German Speaker)
NES are currently supporting an international Oil & Gas Leader in sourcing a Senior Project Engineer to support a major refinery expansion. Scope will be to drive the project from Concept/Feasibility to completion.
- MUST speak fluent German and be eligible to work in Germany without sponsorship
- Extensive experience working on Refinery and Gas Processing Plants - ideally experience with Methanol Reactors.
- Experienced through FEED, EPC and CSU phases
- Project experience working with CO2, H2, Methanol highly beneficial.
- Can demonstrate regular management of Vendors and Contractors/Sub-Contractor
3 year contract available.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.