Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech, Petroleum Engineering, Stimulation
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
StimWell Services, a leading provider of well stimulation services owns the state-of-the-art stimulation vessel MV Island Patriot. The vessel is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and operates throughout the North Sea in the Norwegian, Dutch, Danish and UK Sectors.
Due to the Company expanding, StimWell Services has the following exciting opportunity working on the Island Patriot Vessel, Esbjerg, Denmark, based on a 28/28 day rotation: -
Junior Vessel Stimulation Engineer, North Sea
Salary - Dependent on experience
Working on the Island Patriot, Esbjerg, Denmark
The key responsibilities include: -
- Ensuring work is done in a safe, responsible, cost effective manner and in full compliance with the StimWell Services Business Management System and Customer QHSE policies.
- Supporting Lead stimulation engineers in the development of acid & proppant stimulation job designs with an aim to gain competency in stimulation design.
- To ensure competent, accurate and timely laboratory testing as required by the Company.
- To support the Lead Stimulation Engineer with accurate and professional output of material QA/QC, job reports, chemical reconciliations & reporting, and other processes and documents as required from time-to-time
- To support the Lead Stimulation Engineer in R&D, fluid development, fluid testing, and internal/external vessel improvement projects
- Maintenance and management of testing equipment and procedures in the laboratory.
- Maintenance of chemicals for stimulation operations and maintaining SDS, COSHH and other related datasheets.
- Producing and submitting comprehensive laboratory reports.
- Real time QAQC testing on stimulation jobs.
Key requirements for the role: -
- A BSc Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- An understanding of Laboratory Procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have a high level of personal motivation
- Consistently able to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Must be computer literate.