Skills: HR - General, Logistics Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Resourcing Coordinator will be responsible for mobilizing the rotator population using the following approach: right person, right job, right place, and right time at the lowest possible cost. This will require considerable collaboration across existing stakeholders within Service Lines, HR, Global Mobility, and Tax as well as maintaining a close partnership with business leaders across Oceaneering. In addition, the individual will be responsible sourcing the best and most cost effective talent to any location globally regardless of home location/region.
- Review project and personnel requirements with Operations and ensure optimal crews are selected, project deadlines are met, and skill sets match project requirements.
- Ensure crews are compliant with relevant medical, training, and other client/ location specific requirements.
- Communicate mobilization/ demobilization details with personnel and the client, including completing client-required forms, where applicable.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel schedules through GM applications (Encompass) and other Operations' systems where required.
- Responsible for issuing Letters of Assignment (LOA) where regionally applicable.
- Maintain effective communication with team members, Operations, and rotational employees.
- Collaborate with global Resourcing teams to provide global support as needed.
- Participate in on-call schedule to provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for rotational employees where regionally applicable.
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting, and providing management information as required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS or equivalent education and experience).
- Human Resources or Operations experience.
- Resourcing & crewing experience and/or global mobility experience.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, and Google Mail.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to analyze situations accurately, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques in order to make well informed decisions.
- Ability to use various information technology systems required for successful job performance.
- Ability to promote and be accountable for quality customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility.
- Keeps manager informed about progress and problems.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and innovative solutions to problems.
- Ability to make objective decisions timely and effectively.
- Ability to model high standards of honesty, integrity, trust and ethical behavior.
- Understands and takes into account global and local impacts on day-to day activities.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Seeks feedback from others and is receptive to new ideas and perspectives.
- Understands and effectively works within the organization's structure and policies.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Skill to prioritize workflow in a changing work environment.
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and accomplishing work.
- Skill to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Expresses ideas clearly and concisely in writing.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.