Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer, Cost Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $45 - $47 per hour
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Cost Engineering Analyst will be responsible for
monitoring cost & schedules at project and program
levels. The contract is slated for 2 years and will most
likely extend past 2021.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Finance,
Construction Management, or Business required.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Cost
Engineering/Project Controls required (oil and gas
• Well-rounded Cost Engineering background
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is
• Excel -Pivot tables, formulas, v-look up,
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Cost
accounting tools - SAP, ARIBA (or other internal
invoicing system), Cost Tracking Tools/Dashboards,
Power BI required
• Ability to work in a multi-functional team within a
geographically dispersed complex multi-project
• Excellent analytical, oral and written communication
• Ability to communicate at all levels and to work well
within a team environment with minimal supervision
• Consistently considers problems, process
improvements, changes, etc. with an enterprise
• Candidates local to Midland/Odessa area required.
Desirable/Preferred Criteria & Qualifications:
• AACE International certification as a Certified Cost
Consultant and/or as a Certified Cost Engineer
• Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI)
certification a plus
• In-depth knowledge of industry and professional
cost engineering and/or Project Services practices,
trends, best practices, etc.
• Anticipates resistance to changes and applies
strategies to mitigate
• Ability to rarely/occasionally travel to other project
locations - Houston, New Mexico, Rangeley, etc.
• Project controls or Cost Engineering experience in
Oil/Gas industry experience preferred.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.