Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Chemical Engineering
Other Skills: Catalyst, Petrochemical, DCS, IOOT
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Advanced Application Engineer will work on the Technical Assistance Group and be responsible for providing technical expertise for advanced process control, analyzing and monitoring the performance of current operating units through existing digital applications, using data remote monitoring tools and developing new digital solutions.
To be considered for this role, you must have these minimum requirements:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field,
• 5 or more years of experience in Refining or Petrochemical Plant working in the control room.
• 5+ years of Automation and Catalyst Technology experience is a MUST.
• Proficient in simulation software, computer programming, and modern DCS system programming.
• Willingness to travel 20-30% of the time.
• Petroleum Refining experience in the areas of Catalyst performance modeling and Unit simulations.
• Software development and application management skills are a MUST.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
• Team Player.
• Provide technical expertise for advanced process control, operator training simulator, data remote monitoring tool, digital solutions in general and IOOT.
• Support clients and optimize their functions.
• Developing and using monitoring tools, including data remote monitoring tools.
• Analyzing and monitoring the performance of current operating units. Responsible for providing operational data analyses, performance assessment, operations and process recommendations to existing clients.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
• Oil and Gas (E&P)
• Renewable Energies
• Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations.
Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide.
Through its offices and partnerships, ANOTECH Energy commits to provide reliable and efficient support to its clients, while understanding the needs of international projects according to local regulations.
Headquartered in France, ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in: London, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Shanghai.