Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Environmental Engineer, Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LT Environmental, Inc. (LTE) is experiencing exciting growth and we are expanding our services in the Houston, TX area. We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager in Environmental Consulting to lead this effort. This position comes with the freedom to affect change as you develop staff and establish and grow a new office.
We are seeking a consultative professional who is passionate, energetic, has a solid client base, has a proven track record of bringing in, developing and maintaining client relations, and can help grow LTE's market position (targeted industries: real estate, manufacturing, oil and gas, federal government). To be successful in this role, this person must have the ability to quickly assess situations for opportunity, establish effective partnerships and collaboration with clients and build positive working relationships. This position reports to the Vice President Regional Offices. This person is a great communicator who is able to delight our clients, who is passionate about solving client's problems, enjoys working with a talented team, and has strong ethics. In addition, this senior manager will find, develop, and lead new staff to grow LTE's technical capabilities in the region.
If you have the background and drive we are looking for, we want to talk with you!
Essential Job Functions
• Establish new LTE office and assume Office Manager duties and responsibilities in Houston, Texas.
• Align with LTE Values, Mission, and Strategy.
• Create a culture of collaboration with LTE's Client Solutions Group, Engineers, Geologists, Environmental Scientists, and Client Managers for work in the region.
• Effectively oversee all functional operating performance against plans, budget, timeline, and objectives.
• Create an environment that attracts and retains talented technical staff. Set clear expectations, give feedback, and develop team members.
• Establish and maintain an effective system of communication throughout the organization.
• Bring in clients, grow LTE's business, and enhance LTE's reputation.
• Close new business deals; develop and negotiate contracts; and produce results for the client and LTE.
• Cultivate and maintain professional memberships in relevant associations and industry involvement, attends conferences and networking events.
• Perform Client Management administrative duties (i.e., approve timesheets and expense reports, provide quarterly projections and performance updates, attend Client Manager/Senior Staff meetings).
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college (MS/MBA a plus).
• A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in related field. Marketing and business development skills a plus
• Strong project management skills and experience in all aspects of environmental consulting/engineering projects.
• Personnel management experience.
• Experience developing effective proposals and responses to RFPs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Excellent presentation skills; and Proficient with Internet and MS Office Suite.
• Entrepreneurial interests, innovative, self-motivated and dynamic personality, high energy level, "Go-Getter".
• Proven record of driving and building a profitable client base. Leading and driving business development, strong and extensive network within the client community.
• Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology, and overall economics of the marketplace.
• Ability to publicly represent LTE with existing and prospective clients and at events and seminars.
• Proven negotiation skills with state and local regulators.