Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Flowback Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales of a Product Line's products and services for their account(s) within a GeoMarket or region(PA, OH, WV). The Flowback Sales Representative has regular and productive contact with customers and customer representatives and is often actively involved in the result of the sales, i.e. the job.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Always discuss the scope of your role with your manager.
- Identifies sales leads and closes them. Prioritizes actions and plans ahead for sales opportunities.
- Monitors and maintains sales pipeline in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ensures that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Establishes relationships with customer contacts. Regularly visits field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold, and consult with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Listens for opportunities for their and other Product Lines/product lines.
- Listens for market and competitive intelligence.
- Informs Schlumberger via management and CRM.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
- Performs basic account profiling and planning. Creates and actions an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Uses sales systems, and meets training standards.
- High School or G.E.D. required
- Experienced with flowback customer base
- Flowback Sales/Customer Experienced
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.