Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: West Perth, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This is a Perth based role with relocation assistance available.
Our client, a reputable Geoscience company based in Perth, are currently recruiting for a Junior/Graduate Geophysicist to join them in a permanent opportunity that will offer great career development and industry exposure.
These positions are ideal for those who are career driven, analytical and high achievers.
Overview of the role:
- Imaging Geophysicist possess and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of assignments
- Involved with taking charge of processing step (denoise, demult , regularization ...)
- May provide suggestions to improve existing software , develop new technology, and improve the products and services offered
- Responsible for a processing step in an imaging project
- Responsible for the quality of QC products
- Responsible for setting up, running, and monitoring processing job decks
- Works with Project or Team Leaders to ensure clients are happy and satisfied with product
Experience and Skills Required:
- Master's degree or higher in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or other analytical discipline Strong mathematics skills are essential, as well as high problem solving abilities, great attention to detail and effective communication skills
- Recent graduates and those with a few years industry experience are both welcome to apply
To register your interest, please submit your resume by selecting "Apply".
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.