Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Skills: Business Analyst, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD30 - CAD35 per hour
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Pipeline Company, is seeking a Quality Specialist (Logistics) for a 3-6 month contract. This role very likely will be converted to staff. The role is Monday-Friday in Calgary and the individual must be local.
- University degree required (Supply Chain or related field) with 4+ years of relevant experience. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of business degree.
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organizational ability; expected to work with significant independence on standard assignments
- Strong ability to network and build intercompany relationships
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio).
- Effective communication skills; listen carefully to others, keep others informed and convey facts and information clearly in written communications.
- Encourage collaboration by relating to people in an open and professional manner while remaining positive and respectful even in difficult situations.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the use of key metrics and measures and shows an understanding of how their area performance contributes to the overall performance of the organization.
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase efficiency, simplicity, and revenue.
- Work productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty and readily adapts to different ways of doing things.
- Enrollment or completion of a SCM related professional certification, such as SCMP or ISM, is considered an asset
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 or equivalent Quality Management Systems
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.