Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Recruiters are based out of Houston, Texas, US. Please consider accepting calls from our corporate office in Houston, Texas, US.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Comply with the company's Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Cleans work area, machines tools and equipment.
- Safely operate water jetting unit to clean pipe.
- Safely operate shot blasting unit to remove scale from pipe.
- Colour code pipe to determine status i.e in need of repair etc.
Additional duties may be required within job holder's area of competence to fulfil the company's needs
Education / Qualification:
- High School education
- Previous experience in a similar role
Administrative / Other Skills:
- Basic Interpersonal skills
- Basic English in speaking & reading.
- Manual Handling
- Overhead Crane
- Banksman Slinger
HSEQ System Requirements:
ITS operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) at all operational facilities to meet their business, legal and moral HSEQ obligations. All personnel are required to work in full compliance with the requirements set out in the ITS Group IMS, this will include as a minimum.
- Supporting continual improvement of the integrated management system by expressing better and safer ways to perform tasks and improve policies and procedures.
- Participate in HSEQ training required to meet minimum identified for position undertaken
- Attending Toolbox Talks, HSEQ meetings and trainings as and when required.
- To report any unsafe behaviours to their immediate Supervisor or Safety representative. Where there may be conflict report directly to facility HSEQ Manager.
- Authority on HSEQ grounds to stop operations or delivery of product on the existence of an immediate risk of harm to personnel or environmental pollution and damage to property.
- Ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with company Quality, Health Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Not undertaking any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.
- Ensuring the highest standard of workmanship produced is in accordance with the company expectations and as per customer, regulatory standards and specification.
- Promoting good health, safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities.
- Wearing the assigned Personal Protective Equipment required.
- Taking care to prevent harm to themselves, colleagues and others and the environment that may be caused by our acts or omissions.
- Keeping the work area neat, organized & free of trip and other hazards.
- Reporting hazards in plant, equipment and other work place, or short comings in the existing controls, to a superior without delay.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.