Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Coca, Orellana Province, Ecuador
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Functioning of the Warehouse FMT Process according to Company Standards, applying good housekeeping practices, with a strong focus on safety and efficiency, ensuring goods are received, stored and issued to internal and external customers in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct, train and manage his/her team
- Involved in the appraising of his/her team members.
- Participate in periodic physical counting program to satisfy Sarbanes Oxley and internal control requirements.
- Ensure compliance with established procedures and Company Standards to maintain effective control over the physical product flow and storage for the warehouse and other inventory areas. He/she is responsible for ensuring high levels of housekeeping are maintained.
- Responsible for aligment with each segment Demand Planning strategy, and in cooperation with the Segment Distribution Specialist and all other areas involved in FMT Process
- Supports the identification of intercomapny redistribution opportunities and the translation of the opportunities into actual transfers, ensuring quality controls are carried out and are compliant with the segments quality standards.
- Perform periodical reviews of the Exception Reports in order to maintain data integrity in the Wharehouse Management System, including but not limited to: discrepancies between systems, unit price, aged open/ failed/ pending for approval/ unmatched transactions, inactive parts.
- Responsible for Cycle Count and Periodical Physical Counts: reporting discrepancies as per Global Procedure
- Responsible for mantaining all the relevant configuration parameters specific to his/her assigned Wharehose in the Warehouse Management System, within the boundaries of this his/ her security profile/ role.
- Ensure correct identification on Scraped/ Disposed/Out of Date/items and inform line managers updating a Quest with action items to improve Inventory levels
- Aim for continuous improvement and promotes the use of LEAN tools such as 5S exercise to improve WH eficiency and reduce costs.
- Conducts periodical self assesments and Audits as dictated by Schlumberger Global Processes.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports as deemed required by management and ensure use a line report and understand clearly scalation process
- Update and communicate Key Performance Indicators and best practices to his/her team and key segments parties.
- Communicate with management occurences of stock outs and warehousing failures (eg. damaged or lost goods) and participate in investigations and actions to prevent reoccurence.
- Ensure a complete E2E traceability for all process asigned in FMT Good Preparation phase
- Comply with applicable company policies including, but not limited to finance, personnel and QHSE.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Industrial Engineer, Logistics or Business
- Fluent in Spanish and advanced level of English
- 2 years' experience or more working in Distribution Centers
- Able to work under pressure and challenging work environment
- Experienced in SAP Knowledge
- Eligible candidates can work in Ecuador without sponsorship from Schlumberger
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.