Are you a person who likes working under the hood of a car? Do you like solving technical and complex problems? Are you looking for a job that challenges you, offers career growth, pays well and allows you to see the world? If you answered YES to any of these questions, take a moment to learn about SPX Flow and our Field Service Technician opportunities. If you are goal driven, energetic, and customer focused we'd like to meet you!
Why SPX Flow?
• Competitive pay with bonus incentives
• Full benefits start day one of employment - Including medical, dental, vision, 401(K)
• Sign on bonus potential
• Company paid uniforms
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Company provided steel toed shoes
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• Global company - See the world!
As a Field Service Technician, you will deliver post-sale services at customer sites including installation, maintenance and repair of organization and third-party products and services (e.g., performs teardown, diagnostic tests) to ensure that all function properly. This role responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunction.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Helps ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations that may favorably impact performance
• Tests, troubleshoots and repairs equipment and components in a repair center environment according to established quality procedures
• Conducts tests to ensure that repaired products meet technical specifications
• Advises product management and product development of recurring component failures
• HS Diploma
• Pump repair or very similar experience
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to travel
• Has knowledge in discipline, but is building deeper knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers
• Ability to solve straightforward problems
• Desire to assist higher level technicians
• Two-year technical degree
• Millwright experience
• Passport and TWIC Card
• Good driving record
SPXFLOW is an EOE employer