Skills: Financial Analyst, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The team is responsible for supporting the respective Product Line (Drilling) HQ for timely and accurate reporting and analysis including monthly & quarterly forecasts and annual budget.
To be successful, the team member needs to drive business partnering with the Product Line to focus on KPOs, strategic goals, and key customer requirements. The Lead should be self-motivated with a positive attitude, and effectively collaborate with the customer to drive efficiencies and meaningful reporting and analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage a team of up to 2 people responsible for:
- Providing in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
- Preparing, distributing and ensuring the integrity of all reporting outputs to PL management
- Coordinating all budgeting and forecasting deadlines and deliverables with the field
- Producing business modeling for forecasts & estimates based on field input and providing value added commentary to PL management
- Work closely with key business partners cross functionally both on a regional and global level to drive PL performance to align with global initiatives
- Assisting with ad hoc analysis for PL strategic decisions such as sales and commercial opportunities, organizational cost structure, investment decisions and capital allocation
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or other business related field
- 5-8 years' experience in an analytical role
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills. Ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information
- Ability to work in and lead a team
- SAP experience or other ERP system application
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.