CDL DriverCDL A Truck Driver/Mechanic
Be Home at night-Full Time Full Benefits -Training
We are seeking CDL Truck Driving Graduates with good mechanical aptitude for full time permanent employment in Casper Wyoming
Send resume to email@example.comEnerMech offers competitive pay and benefits, Insurance, Health, Life, Accidental, A great 401K plan with a company contribution and PTO/vacation and holidays. Your long term and Short Term disability is paid for by company, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations as well as full time employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Must be able to safely operate, repair, rebuild and perform maintenance on Company owned heavy duty trucks and equipment and other equipment including two cycle engines, hydraulic power units and hydraulic tools. Must have CDL or be capable of getting their CDL. Entry Level will be considered
- Diagnose and repair operational difficulties with heavy duty trucks and equipment.
- Maintain and repair diesel, gas and electrically operated equipment and vehicles.
- Must be able to drive and load semi's
- Complete reports, work orders, order parts and perform other administrative duties as required daily.
- Assist in the review of mechanical write-ups on equipment and coordinate repair schedule.
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with all safety regulations.
- Utilize a variety of power tools, hand tools and heavy equipment.
- Possess, provide and maintain your own tools necessary to perform tasks related to maintenance on heavy/hydraulic equipment. Maintain a clean work area.
- Must know how to read schematic drawings,( electrical, hydraulic and air).
- Must possess the ability to work unsupervised.
- Travel to different jobsites in company supplied vehicle to make the necessary repairs on equipment.
Education, Training, Experience and Licensing/Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); technical diploma desired.
- CDL preferred or capability to get CDL
- Posses a clean driving record
- Must pass a physical exam including drug and alcohol screening
- High school or equivalent