Skills: Contracts Administration, Purchasing
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD80 - CAD100 per hour
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Capital Buyer Specialist for a 1-2 year contract in Rocanville, Saskatchewan. The rotation is 8/6 and flights and accommodations will be provided.
- 8-10 years' experience in all phases of procurement and contracting in mining, EPC or other industrial environments.
- SCMP designation. Or equivalent.
- Construction Law experience
- Contract development / formation / administration experience
- Undergrad degree (Finance or Business)
- Extensive experience in complex RFx development and execution.
- Extensive experience in negotiation of complex agreements for goods and services.
- Extensive experience in project procurement in heavy industrial settings.
- Ability to prioritize work in a very dynamic environment
- Experience in ARIBA or Oracle
- Training in Six Sigma or similar LEAN methodology would be an asset
- Potash experience preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.