Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Artificial Lift Sales Engineer is responsible for maximizing sales of products and services for their assigned account(s) within a GeoMarket or region. The Artificial Lift Sales Engineer applies a strong understanding of Artificial Lift offering, including new technology, to customer problems to help the client achieve greater success. The Artificial Lift Sales Engineer establishes lasting professional relationships with his/her customers.
- Delivers on sales targets.
- Listens for opportunities for Artificial Lift. Listens for market and competitive intelligence. Informs Schlumberger via management.
- Develops new business by finding opportunities in new technology and services and maintains existing business.
- Establishes lasting, professional relationships with customer contacts. Meets regularly with customers and is intimately familiar with their business plans.
- Understands customer's local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs.
- Ensures that problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Actively updates account and sales management regarding changes to customer accounts.
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Uses the sales systems and processes to document and communicate opportunities, market and competitive intelligence, customer information including: contacts, visit reports, etc.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Electrical Submersible Pump Key Technical & Sales roles
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Gas-lift Key Technical & Sales roles
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sucker Rod Pump Key Technical & Sales roles
- Expertise in ESP operations, design, technical & troubleshooting, commercial strategies, bidding, negotiations and customer relations
- Expertise in gas-lift operations, design, technical & troubleshooting, commercial strategies, bidding, negotiations and customer relations
- Bachelor of technology or Bachelor of Engineering from a reputed University
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Strong technical capabilities in Artificial Lift
- Strong commercial acumen - ability to understand commercial implications of technical and operational discussions with ease
- Maintains close knowledge of Artificial Lift market in the region
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.