Skills: Cost Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SR. COST ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
Perform Cost Engineering, Budgeting and Invoicing activities necessary to achieve the successful execution and timely delivery of all projects executed by Engineering Department(s) under Projects Engineering & Procurements Services (PEPS) Directorate.
· B. Sc. or equivalent in an Engineering Discipline.
· Preferably Certified PMP and/or Certified Cost Engineer and/or Certified EstimatingProfessional from AACE or equivalent relevant Certifications/Memberships.
· Preferably Master Of Business Administration or CFA/ACCA or any business certificates
Experience & Skills
· Minimum 10 years of experience in project engineering with 5 years specific experience in Cost Engineering of Projects mainly in the Oil and Gas and Infrastructure related Industries.
· Experience includes Cost Estimation, Budgeting, Cost Analysis, Cost Trending, Cost Forecasting, Cost Reporting & Control and Invoice processing.
· Conversant with international Cost Estimation Software(s).
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.