Skills: Gas Plant Operations, LNG
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Become as knowledgeable as possible on products, participating in training programs, and through individual effort and initiative.
- Very good understanding of Analytical products: gas chromatographs, gas analyzers, etc.
- Very good understanding of requirements for analytical measurementtion in industries. Keep up to date on latest features, software and hardware developments.
- Service of measurement systems at customer site.
- During the project phase, conduct installations, startups, checkouts, commissioning.
- Conduct relevant training courses for Operation and Maintenance personnel, at customer site and off-site when required.
- Selection of spare parts and participation in service offers preparation.
- Be first customer contact during warranty and after warranty services
- Lead in investigation and responsible for resolution of system related customer complaints and reported problems. Make troubleshooting of the problem, provide and/or recommend solutions to these complaints/problems.
- Participate in defining and performing acceptance tests.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Technical Degree (electrical/electronic, power, process chemistry)
- Several years experience with service and/or maintenance of analytical systems
- Minimum 3 years experience in the process control system industry
- Knowledge of optoelectronics, chemistry, termodynamics
- Start up and Commissioning Experience in the process automation, control performance
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English Language
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.