Skills: Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection, Cementing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Australia & Oceania
Scope of work :Inspection of drilling equipment and services as per DS1/NS2 requirements, perform/ support vendor/ contractor audits , final release of equipment and services from contractors facility
· Perform surveillance inspections for various types of equipment as set forth by the Equipment leads to maintain quality assurance and control on the product manufacturing process.
· Surveillance Inspection activities which may include drilling and completions equipment /tools assembly as per DS1/NS2 requirements , mechanical testing, Non-Destructive Examination (NDE), forging, connections (API and Premium threads), dimensional inspection, coatings, fabrication/welding, heat treatment, hydro/nitrogen gas testing, final inspection, documentation review, shipping, road transport and load outs.
· Review documentation packages for compliance to specifications and relating acceptance to various codes such as NACE, AWS, ASNT, ISO, ASME, and API standards and applicable DS1/NS2 requirements .
· Monitor manufacturing and inspection to determine if Quality Plans, Process control Plans, and Inspection Test Plans, procedures and purchase order specifications and requirements are being met.
· Perform Inspection and surveillance activities as per the ITP/ PMITP at vendors premise as approved by the company .Ensure all engineering drawings are approved and any design changes recorded and incorporated into the ITP.
· Ensure Implementation of Audit findings and related procedures at the contractor's worksite.
· Knowledge of qualifications required by codes/ standards (DS1/NS2 ,API Q1/Q2, ISO 9001 ) and perform inspection/audit of rig equipment and services .
· Support client in process audits at workshop prior to release of products and services in accordance with DS1/NS2 and contractor / company procedures/ requirements as applicable.
· Equipment and process qualifications requirements in accordance with various codes and specifications.
· Maintain/ manage NCR register , Audit register, failure investigations and related KPI's and follow up with contractor to ensure closure of NCR's / failure investigations etc.
· Connection evaluations to Shell, API or ISO/OEM requirements. Includes validation of test pressures and loads.
· Perform Documentation verification as required by codes and specifications. The use and interpretation of codes, specifications, and standards.
· Monitoring manufacturing and inspection to determine if QPs, PCPs, ITPs, procedures, and purchase order specifications are being met.
· Perform machining and fabrication inspection activities as applicable.
- Auditing experience - ISO/ API/DS1/NS2 / NDT - processes and compliance - ISO lead auditor / similar with audit background