Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgist / Materials Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
INDUSTRIAL CITY OPERATIONS (RLIC)
Primary Purpose of Job
Develops and implements appropriate inspection philosophy, techniques and inspection programs to ensure the mechanical integrity of all fixed equipment in the assigned areas.Responsible to manage asset integrity using conventional and advanced inspection techniques, to eliminate the potential for significant damage and extreme loss of end-user production.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent from an internationally recognised educational institution, supplemented by various related courses.
Experience & Skills
• Strong working knowledge with 10 years' varied plant inspection, maintenance, corrosion prevention and control experience preferably within the oil or gas processing industry.
• ASNT levels in NDT and CSWIP level 3.1 certification in Welding Inspection, or equivalent.
• NACE accredited Paint Inspector Level, Coating Inspector Level.
• Sound technical knowledge of international codes and standards.
• Computer literate in appropriate software.
• Good communication/interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.