Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Sr. Contract Analyst for their office located in Houston, TX. Job Duties / Responsibilities:
Perform day-to-day responsibilities as follows:
- Prepare agreements and amendments including drafting language and negotiating terms for Supply Chain Management ("SCM") and various Information Technology ("IT") agreements.
- Act as a liaison between Legal Department, SCM Department, IT Management, Commercial Reps and/or Credit
- Notify SCM/Commercial Reps of upcoming critical dates in the agreements
• Review and process name changes and assignment documents
• Log and track unexecuted documents
- Update systems upon receipt of executed documents
• Prepare contract brief for updating system
• Forward documents timely for filing and scanning Minimum Essential Qualifications
- College Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Results driven, takes initiative, accountable and responsible, can work independently and within/across teams
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with different levels AND remain calm in high pressure situations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have an aptitude with various systems including the ability to easily learn new software
- Able to work efficiently in an open work area
• 10 years' experience working in contracts (SCM and Procurement- Master Services Agreement, Information Technology, Software License, and other related agreements)
- Experience with Credit documents (Guarantees, Letters of Credit and Confidentiality Agreements) is a plus
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.