Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
He/She report to Unconventional Completions and Stimulations (UCS) Team Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work within the UCS Platform team to analyze requirements and to build new web applications:
- to demonstrate new workflows,
- to simulate existing workflows and/or integration of existing workflows
- to validate new technology
- Contribute to the development of new features and bug fixing of existing applications
- Contribute to the design of new applications to match defined architecture patterns and standards
- Comply with security patterns
- Instrument code to measure utilization, performances and to diagnose errors
- Build back end services to access and integrate different types of data sources
- Write and maintain scripts to automate deployment of test and release applications
- Write and maintain unit and automatic tests
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1+ years related Web developer experience.
- Strong hands on work experience in Design & development of Responsive Web application
- Experience working with Cloud (GCP) and with Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server ...)
- Experienced in working in agile teams
- Experience in VSTS/Git, Python and Java/J2EE applications a plus
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.