Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Greeley, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Assist with the implementation of the stormwater and SPCC programs, regulatory compliance, and database management.
- Assists in the development and execution of the Company's environmental policies and procedures.
- Assists with developing environmental compliance plans and training.
- Oversees inspections to ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Works with Operations on programs to ensure that environmental programs are both cost-efficient and create minimal disruption in operations while still being effective.
- Participates in the development, implementation and oversight of environmental programs.
- Reviews the accumulation and reporting of environmental performance measures.
- Reviews work products prepared by environmental consultants
- Experience in stormwater management and SPCC implementation required.
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas operations required. 3+ years' experience in the oil and gas industry preferred
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or high school diploma and additional equivalent experience.
- PE, or EIT and equivalent experience preferred
- Completion of the Colorado Stormwater Management and Erosion Control course (or equivalent) required. Must be able to complete the course within 3 months of hire date.
- Work may involve moderate physical activity and exposure to outside weather conditions
- Working environment may include exposure to hydrocarbons in soil and various chemical treatments
- Ability to walk across uneven terrain to visit well-sites is required
- Based in the Greeley office, up to 40% field work
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.