Skills: Maintenance Technician, NDT Technician, Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $14.75 to $16.50 Per Hour
Location: Golden Meadow, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Leader Engineering are currently looking for Maintenance Assistants to work for one of our oil & gas clients at Port Fourchon, Louisiana .
Port Fourchon, Louisiana.
- RATE: $14.75 to $16.50 per hour.
- ROTATION: 14/14 (14 days on, 14 days off)
- HOURS: 12+ (6am to 6pm or later.)
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract (Permanent hirings may be made available within 3 to 6 months depending on performance and direct hire opportunities).
People & Training
- - Fully participates in technical Training Tasks set by his Tutor Technician.
- - Learn the operational and technical characteristics of equipment.
- - Assists in the development and coaching of less senior Assistants.
Process & Equipment
- Performs maintenance strictly, as per procedure.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at the highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment, and if required, repairs equipment at the wellsite.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
- Reports honestly and accurately at all times.
Safety & Admin
- Promotes a culture of safety awareness within the maintenance community and continuously strive to optimize the safety and efficiency of maintenance procedures.
- Ensures his/her work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.
- Keeps Maintenance Manuals and other confidential documents secure and in good order.
- Previous experience in a maintenance/mechanical field.
- Basic Computer Skills are preferred.
- A positive approach to challenging situations and environments.
What We Offer:
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable,
Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and
personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been
designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst onsite.
Leader Engineering, today a renowned provider of oil and gas consultants to the energy industry worldwide, was originally formed in 2005 by an engineering family from Scotland, a country which has long enjoyed an outstanding international reputation for engineering. In everything we do, we set ourselves the highest standards, and our partners often comment on our ability to remain professional whilst still being approachable and friendly.
Founded originally as an “administrative entity” for processing the inevitable paperwork, Leader Engineering has evolved steadily over the years to become a recognised leader in engineering consultancy services.
Our resultant in-depth understanding of the oil and gas market, paired with our own in-house engineering knowledge and skills, means we are ideally placed to protect the interests of our consultants.