Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Piping Engineer, Construction Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor - Piping, PIS
Reference: PIR N/A
Date of issue: 19/02/2019
Project: CORU project
Job Location: Moscow, Russia
Job type/Contract: Temporary, start ASAP, 6 months contract
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 91 days on site and 15 days off (2 days travelling)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
- Single status
- Full board and lodging on site
- Travel to home country
Job summary/Role description
Mechanical Supervisor - Piping (PIS) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping activities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping;
- Guarantee the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, time schedule quality, safety and environmental;
- Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and PIS will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Piping Superintendent;
- Participate in the elaboration of work schedule and to the collection of the progress of the works and analyse any deviations.
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participates to the HSE activities at the site as defined for PIS position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Five (5) years relevant field experience;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Previous work experience in Russia.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of Russian language - preferred;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments:
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
The knowledge of Russian at the working level would be advantageous.