Skills: Directional Driller, Driller
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Driller Trainer.
Reporting to the Performance Drilling Manager, the Performance Drilling Specialist will participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and demonstrate an increasing proficiency and expertise with all drilling functions at the well site. PDS will contribute to the training of rig personnel in all aspects of Performance Drilling Products and Best Practices associated with those products.
• Responsible for Nabors Drilling Solutions Field Operations at the well site by representing NDS in a positive and professional manner.
• Ensuring all applicable rig personnel are trained in Performance Drilling Products and that they remain competent in knowledge base of those products.
• Responsible for staying current in changes being implemented for all Performance Drilling Products.
• Responsible for keeping Rig competent by either re-training personnel or training new personnel
• Report to support staff ensuring Operations management is kept informed of any potential problems.
• Ensuring safety policy is followed and enforced.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of two years of drilling experience
• 5 Years drilling experience on an A/C drilling rig
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence and interact effectively with diverse and conflicting internal and external priorities
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Detail oriented with a structured approach to process and documentation
• Foster and maintain a professional attitude and teamwork concept among all staff within all areas of the organization
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, after hours, and maintain an on-call status.
• Strong mechanical background.
• Work conditions may include travel to and from other Nabors facilities.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.