We are currently looking for a SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) Consultant with 10+ years of experience. Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
• Desired candidate should have 5+ to 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas sector as SAP HCM Consultant in reputed companies.
• Must have hands on full cycle E2E SAP Project Implementation Experience and after Go-Live Support experience using ASAP Methodology and SAP Solution Manager.
• Must have (5) E2E HCM Implementation Project Experience with reference.
• Must have SAP S/4 HANA Global Certifications.
• Capable to execute Implementation Project independently as per duty of SAP HCM Consultant.
• Sound knowledge of SAP HCM Business Processes which includes Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, Talent Management, Payroll, Employees Self Services and Manager Self Service etc. are must. Must have strong understanding of SAP Organizational Structure/Units.
• Must have good knowledge of the integration points between HCM with other SAP Modules like FICO, PP, PM, PS etc. Mandatory to have deep knowledge of related Info Types, Master Data, and Business Process Scenarios.
• Ability to interact with client's project manager, project team and partner project team. Must have experience in conducting business blueprint workshops with customer to capture their AS-IS processes, business process requirements and delta requirements to design the To-Be solution to be configured and implemented on priority basis. Should also have configuration experience using IMG, SPRO and Solution Manager.
• Have strong soft skills like interpersonal skills, team skills, and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ready to travel North Africa (Libya) for long/short term assignment.
• Bachelor and/or a Master Degree.
High Level Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leading the Internal HCM Project team, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables produced by Internal / Partner Project Team.
• Be actively involved in all ASAP Phases of the implementation project with customer project team and partner project team to meet project goals and objectives.
• Shall be responsible for providing all inputs required by the partner team in all phases/stages of the project.
• Shall be responsible to produce/review all deliverables produced by the partner team as per SOW and validate all testing (Business Process Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UAT and Performance Monitoring Test etc. )
• Contributes to high productivity and motivation of customer project team with the use of communication skills and cooperation to realize value benefits of the project.
• Shall be responsible to minimizes the changes and mitigate the risks in the project in related to his function (HCM)
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Insurance
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status