Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently looking for a SAP FICO Consultant with 10+ years of experience. Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
- Desired candidate should have 5+ to 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Sector as SAP FICO Consultant in reputed companies.
- Must have hands on full cycle E2E SAP S/4 Project Implementation Experience and after Go-Live Support experience using ASAP Methodology and SAP Solution Manager.
- Must have minimum (5) E2E Implementation Project Experience with reference. Capable to complete Implementation project independently.
- Must have SAP S/4 HANA Global Certification.
- Sound knowledge of SAP FICO Business Process which includes Financial Accounting (Accounts Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger Accounting, Bank Accounting, and Asset Accounting) and Management Accounting (Profit Centre Accounting, Cost Centre Accounting and Profitability Analysis) is must. Must have strong understanding on FICO related master data, Business Scenarios, SAP Organizational Structure/Units.
- Must have good knowledge of the integration points between FICO with other SAP Modules like MM, SD, PP, PM, PS, HCM etc
- Ability to interact with client's project manager, project team and partner project team. Must have experience in conducting business blueprint workshops with customer to capture their AS-IS processes, business process requirements and delta requirements to design the To-Be solution to be configured and implemented on priority basis. Should also have configuration experience using IMG, SPRO and Solution Manager.
- Have strong soft skills like interpersonal skills, team skills, and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ready to travel North Africa (Libya) for long/short term assignment.
- Bachelor and/or a Master degree.
High Level Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading the customer Project FICO team, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables produced by SAP Partner Team.
- Be actively involved in all ASAP Phases of the implementation project with customer project team and partner project team to meet project goals and objectives.
- Shall be responsible for providing all inputs required by the partner team or internal team in all phases/stages of the project. Also responsible to minimizes the changes and mitigate the risks in the project in related to his function (FICO).
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident Insurance
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status