Skills: Regulatory Compliance
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Wood is currently recruiting a Regulatory Specialist in Houston, TX.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support Regulatory staff, prepare and file forms (APD forms, Sundry notices, Completion reports, P&A request etc.) for local, state and federal regulatory agencies
- Maintain and organize electronic well files and reports for use by Regulatory team
- Manage systems to support regulatory compliance requirements (spud notifications, drilling reports, completions reports, well status reports, inactive well tests)
- Monitor daily drilling and production activity to ensure compliance with approved permits and initiate action for compliance
- Enable professional staff to work more efficiently by accurately managing critical information through database input, manipulation and analysis
- Receive information through correspondence with internal and external parties and strategize with professional staff to optimize data entry
- Mine information from other databases for compilation into a single database
- Prepare reports and presentations suitable for management
- Accountable for timely submittal of required federal, state and local agency reports
- Maintain access rights to various databases as organizational changes occur
- Troubleshoot databases to ensure outputs are accurate and complete
- Network across the company to understand possible commonalities and efficiencies in data management
- Code, process and route invoices
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1+ years of oil and gas industry experience
- 1+ years of regulatory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of Oil and Gas Rules and processes
- Good understanding of Upstream Oil and Gas Operations including downhole operations, completion designs, wellbore schematics etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well autonomously or in a team setting
- Ability to organize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments.
- Builds strong relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to best support the business
#rz #zr #wood14
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.