Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms
and conditions, including, but not limited to:
• Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting,
tracking and returns.
• Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
• Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
• Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on
orders, production schedules and forecasts.
• Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and
follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
• Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
• Compliance with policy and industry regulations.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.